Hitchki was on my wish list since long. It is the talk of the town now a days, & it totally deserve all the appreciation. The new branch of Hitchki has just opened in Mirdiff City Center 2 months back.
Hitchki is the popular restaurant from Mumbai. They have their two branches in Dubai too. The internationally aspiring brand focuses on regional & eclectic cuisine and introduces elements of the years gone by to the “Hitchki” experience. Each dish has a quirky touch in a way that suits the palate and lifestyle of the current day, by way of contemporary preparation and plating, without compromising on the traditional flavors across India.
The ambiance is amazing… with both retro & modern touch. The staff is also very welcoming & friendly. We were well welcomed by the branch Manager Mr. Bijender, who also guided us in choosing the menu. Our servers for the day were Fatima & Nour… both of them hosted us really well.
Now, coming to food…. we started with amazingly pretty looking drinks which were equally good. We opt for
- Falooda Freak Shake… amazing falooda with kesar pista kulfi, milkmaid, rose vermicelli, basil seeds, nuts & tamjham… a drool worthy drink.
- Punjabi Patiyali Lassi… delicious kesar lassi served with a malai peda on top…. Total Punjabi swag.
- Blue Berry & Honey Milkshake… blend of blue berry, milk, honey & vanilla ice-cream…. It was one of the best blue berry drink I ever had.
- Mission Mangal…a healthy drink, a blend of beetroot & apple juice along with organic resins…. The presentation is like ties drink came straight from Mars.
All four drinks were soo soo good… 10/10 for this.
Alongside, there were also bringing the starters, we tried
- Bas Kar Chicken… Butter Chicken along with cashews & cheeslings, served in a steamed Bao bun…a perfect starter & quite filling.
- Tiger Jhinga Hai… popcorn cut Prawns, coated & fried with tempura batter & seasoned with yummy Hitchki Dynamite sauce.
- Chicken Tikka Hariyali… chicken tikka with the flavors of coriander & green chilli, served beautifully, wrapped in a butter naan.
All of the starters were perfectly flavored & served with the best of the presentation.
From the mains menu, we choose to have
- Raan Biryani… Braised Baby Raan marinated wit Kashmiri masala, served on top of Yakhni Pulao, garnished with fried onions, nuts & gold leaf on top…. Served with the Bhurani raita…. Defiantly a Royal dish cooked with perfection….& a treat for eyes too.
- Chicken Tikka Masala… a well cooked Chicken tikka served in the aromatic gravy, served with a tandoori naan.
Now, the most intereresting part of any meal… DESSERTS, we tried the gorgeous Baklawa & also the Ras Malai Milkcake
The presentation & taste of Baklawa was just out of this world… never had such delicious Baklawa… the flavor of fresh rose & the nuts were amazing. Definitely a must try dessert.
To sum it all, a highly recommadable place…where you get the best of the taste along with the best presentation, amazing ambience & good service.